Want to work with really cool brands?
We’re currently on the hunt for Student Strategists to assist with our creative briefs for incoming campaigns.
As one of the fastest-growing influencer marketing agencies, it’s a fantastic opportunity for successful applicants to share their ideas for campaigns and learn first-hand about the creative process from initial brief to strategy proposal.
These are part-time paid positions, where you will be required to work between 2 and 3 hours per brief, reporting directly into our strategy team. This role is structured to offer flexibility alongside studies.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide written descriptions of ideas to send to creative team post meeting
- Assist the creative team in the production of creative concepts for strategy proposals
- Help source prospective talent for proposals
- Provide insight into audience preferences within your target niche
- Collaborate in group discussions to develop preliminary ideas for briefs
- Creating social posts for Bulla Co’s Instagram and TikTok accounts
This is a part-time paid opportunity.
If you’re interested in the chance to work with the likes of Disney+, McDonalds, G Adventures, Adobe, Bills, Love Honey, Hello Fresh, The Body Shop, Weekday, Monki and many more...
Apply now by sending your CV/Resume and any relevant social media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short bio about why you’d be a good fit for the position!