Hype Collective is a student marketing agency. We work with clients such as Co-op, Adobe & Lovehoney to deliver campaigns that engage students on campus or on social. We pride ourselves in working closely with the audience we market to, every year we work directly with 1,000+ students either as brand ambassadors, student influencers, partnering with their societies or conducting research. Our key services are influencer & events, but we also deliver research & content production.
What you’ll do:
This is a 3 month entry level internship role and you’ll be primarily focussed on helping us recruit and manage students with a big focus on influencer campaigns. It is really important that the person who comes into this role sees variety as a positive thing.
A (non-exhaustive) list of your day to day activities includes:
- Recruiting, briefing & managing students Brand Ambassadors and Content Creators
- Reviewing, providing feedback and quality checking student content
- Putting together project briefs and reports
- Managing student teams that are out on campus during campaigns
What are we looking for?
- An understanding of universities. We don’t need you to have worked in the sector before, but if you’ve been to university and been proactively involved in student groups that would be great.
- An insatiable appetite to learn. The critical thing for this role is that you want to learn, and you see working on new areas as a bonus. You’ll work across many different services and have to get your head round each channel.
- Super organised. You’ll be supported by senior colleagues at every step of the way. But you’ll be given plenty of ownership, too, so we need to trust that when something is left with you, it’s getting done
- Multitasker. You’ll work across numerous accounts in a small, busy agency. We are looking for an expert plate spinner.
So, who is this? We are pretty open to experience – this isn’t a senior hire, but 12+ months experience spinning plates at a busy agency will stand you in good stead. Whatever your experience, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate you have the skills above.
Other important info:
Like everyone, we are more remote than we were 18 months ago. We envisage our long-term future looks like being in an office 2 days per week based out of London Bridge, with rest working remote.
£23k pro rata
(3 month internship – to start in December/January)