Recruiting Student Brand Ambassadors – Nationwide!
The Role Name: Student Brand Ambassador
Overview of the Role
We are looking for outgoing, pro-active and engaging students to help us promote our clients (Shell, Co-op, Abercrombie & Fitch) on campus.
The first task will be to promote a nationwide search for the UK’s best sports team or society this winter semester.
The first project will be to promote The UNIs. From September 2018 (in partnership with The Co-op) we will be on the hunt for the best Uni sports teams and societies within the UK. To help give back to those groups going above and beyond supporting their members, The UNIs will be rewarding each of the N.1 voted societies by category with a prize worth £1000 and £5000 for the very best!
- Attend our regional Training Day
- Spread awareness on social media/directly approach sports team or society leaders on social
- Promote ‘The Unis‘ at your university Societies Fair
- Promote ‘The Unis‘ at your university Sports Fair
- Encourage continued engagement throughout the closing weeks of voting
After this project there maybe opportunities to work on other projects.
What’s in it for you?
- 19hrs of work at £10 per hour (£190!)
- Prizes for the most societies registered (Flights or festival tickets)
- Running incentives for good work including monetary bonuses, vouchers, etc
- A reference and referral
- The opportunity for long term work within ‘The Hype Collective’
- Future mentoring opportunities
- Summer internship roles