Early Careers Pulse Check
After a slight break, for what must have been one of the weirdest campus seasons in history, our pulse checks are back!
Our revitalised pulse checks will take place every 8 weeks delving into the most pressing issues for early careers employers when it comes to marketing to students.
Our next is on the 12th of November at 2pm and we’ll focus on “Attracting more Black Applicants” – we’ll be reviewing what employers did for Black History Month and how the campus season has gone more generally.
The lineup includes:
- Jayne Cullen will be reporting the findings from our latest pulse survey of students.
- Josh Akapo (of GUAP’s Blacklist fame) will be hosting a student panel reviewing the campaigns they’ve seen.
- Steven Isherwood (CEO of the Institute of Student Employers) hosting a panel of employers which will include:
- Kirsten Kinloch, Early Career Attraction Consultant at NatWest Group
- Claire Ashton, Recruitment Director at Frontline,
- Tapuwa Mtutu, early careers expert ex-BDO, Accenture & Dell.
- Zanang Dangata, technology gradaute NatWest Group.