TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Dream Pass Competition (the “Competition”) begins on or about 09:30:00 AM GMT February 28th 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM GMT April 13th 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, entrants will have the opportunity to enter the Competition. Within thirty (30) days of the Promotion Period ending, one (1) potential winner will be selected at random from the eligible Entries received as more fully set forth below. If the potential winner fulfils all the requirements set out below, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected. By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Western Australia, Tourism Western Australia, 6th Floor, Strand, WC2B 4LG and Trailfinders, 9 Abingdon Road, London W8 6AH which shall be final and binding in all respects. By submitting the information, the entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be seventeen (17) years of age or older at the time of entry, eighteen (18) years of age at the time of travel, and a legal resident (including those on valid visas) of the United Kingdom. If the prize is won by someone under the age of eighteen (18), parental and/or legal guardian permission will be required to redeem the prize. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsors and administers of the prize, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively as the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to enter the Competition or win a prize. This Competition is void where prohibited.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter, scan the QR code on the Singapore Airlines boarding pass provided and submit your full name, email address and ticket number via the competition page (the “Entry”).
Each individual must complete an Entry (an “Entrant”) by the end of the Promotion Period. The Website database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Competition. Limit one (1) Entry per person.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Within thirty (30) days following the expiry of the Promotion Period, the Sponsors shall select one (1) potential winner(the “Potential Winner”) from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
After the Potential Winner is selected, they shall be contacted through email or via the Third Party Application Providers. The Potential Winner must respond via the instructions provided by the email within 48 hours of the notification attempt. If the Potential Winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 48 hours from the time the Sponsor first tries to notify Potential Winner, and/or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such Potential Winner will forfeit all rights to win the Competition or receive the prize. If so, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected at the Sponsor's discretion. If a Potential Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner and associated Entry will not be considered and no prizes will be issued to the Potential Winner. If the Potential Winner fulfils all the requirements listed in these Official Rules in a timely manner, the Potential Winner shall be deemed a "Grand Prize Winner" and be awarded any Prizes that he or she may be eligible for.
If any Entry is deemed to be invalid, the Potential Winners forfeit prize. In the event that a Potential Winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by choosing from among all remaining eligible Entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the email provided at time of entry within thirty(30) days of the competition window closing. Sponsors shall have no liability for any Grand Prize Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential Grand Prize Winner for any reason. If a potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond within the time required by Sponsors, or if the notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to any potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner will forfeit his or her potential prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected.
FLIGHT TICKETS: A pair (2) of return economy flights from London Heathrow or Manchester gateways to Perth, via Singapore Changi Airport with Singapore Airlines.
BOOKING PERIOD: The flight booking must be made by 30 September 2023, with a departure date before 30 June 2024. Singapore Airlines releases flights approx. 11 months prior to the date of departure, therefore both outbound and inbound dates need to be available at time of booking. All flights are subject to availability.
BLACKOUT DATES: Travel cannot be booked on/between the 15 December 2023 and on/including the 15 January 2024.
ELIGIBILITY: Travelers must be 18 years of age at the time of travel.
Terms and Conditions
1. We encourage booking as much in advance as possible to secure your preferred travel dates.
2. The flight booking must be made by 30 September 2023, with a departure date before 30 June 2024.
3. Departing airport must be from Singapore points (ie. London Heathrow or Manchester).
4. Redemption of the Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject to supplier availability at the time of booking.
5. The ticket is valid on Singapore Airlines and is non-extendable, non-transferable, non-re-routable, non-endorsable and non en-cashable.
6. The Winner will be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the UK airport
7. Travel insurance and a visa are not provided but are mandatory for travel.
8. Both flights must be taken together.
9. Any changes, add-ons and additional costs associated with using the Prize (including, accommodation, insurance, spending money & booking changes) are the responsibility of the Winner.
10. It is the Winner’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, travel documents, visa and travel insurance prior to travel.
11. Once ticketed, any changes are subject to a fee payable by the Winner
12. No frequent flyer miles can be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets.
13. No upgrades can be purchased in conjunction with the prize.
14. The Winner is entitled to the normal baggage allowance as per the existing rules
15. Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter may supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value.
18. If the Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Winner with a substitute prize.
19. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
20. Employees of Singapore Airlines, Trailfinders and Tourism Western Australia or its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
21. The promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
22. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
23. No purchase necessary
26. This promotion is operated under the rules and regulations of the UK sales and subject to the laws of England.